GCSE Maths Exam
GCSE Maths Exam
Book a GCSE maths exam through Pass My GCSE for May 2024. Get access to the very best course materials to help you prepare effectively for your exam. Whether this is a GCSE Maths resit or your first time taking the test, we are here to help. Resit maths GCSE to help improve your career and educational prospects.
Take the Exam at Your Local Exam Centre - We Arrange All of this for You
Market Leading GCSE Maths Course - Lowest Cost Guaranteed
Course Includes: Video Tutorials, Practice Questions, Exam Questions & Mock Exams
Open to External Candidates & Adult Learners - Ofqual Regulated GCSE Maths Exam
Access arrangements for May 2024 exams must be requested by the end December
3 Steps of a GCSE Resit
The 3 simple steps to completing your GCSE exam
Choose your exam date and time
Prepare for your exam
Sit your exam and receive your results
GCSE Maths Exams
You can book your GCSE maths resit exam as an external candidate through Pass My GCSE. The following details the process and how to prepare for your maths resit.
GCSE Maths Exams Process
- Reserve your exam space through Pass My GCSE by booking through our website.
- You will get an invoice emailed to you immediately after registration to confirm the booking.
- The Pass My GCSE exams team will then contact you with further information and guidance.
- We will book you in to the closest exam centre to you with with the exam board you want to take.
- We will confirm the time, location and details of your exam so that you are set up and feel confident well in advance of exam day.
Ways to Revise
- Revise for your exam with the Pass My GCSE maths course that has been proven to improves pass rates and grade outcomes.
- Start with free online GCSE maths revision materials.
- Complete our mock exam (included in your online course) ready for your exam day.
GCSE Maths Online Course
The Pass My GCSE Maths online course includes everything that you need to revise and prepare for your GCSE Maths resit. This self-study, fully comprehensive course includes revision, practice questions and exam questions, split up by topic area, covering all of the GCSE Maths curriculum for the exam board of your choosing, along with mock exams for each of the major exam boards. The bespoke system stores your scores and results, tracking your progress over time, and providing you with average scores on practice questions and exam questions, helping you to determine if you are improving and ready to retake your GCSE Maths exam.
Comprehensive revision for every topic
Solidify your knowledge with practice questions
Test your skills with advanced topic tests
Easily search and filter topics
Store all your attempts, results and track your progress over time
Get exam ready with mock exams
Improve your chances of passing your GCSE resit
GCSE Maths Exam Dates (AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
|Paper 1 Paper 1||Thursday 16th May 2024||Morning||1h 30m|
|Paper 2 Paper 2||Monday 3rd June 2024||Morning||1h 30m|
|Paper 3 Paper 3||Monday 10th June 2024||Morning||1h 30m|
GCSE Maths Exam Dates (WJEC)
|Paper 1 Paper 1||Thursday 16th May 2024||Morning|
|Paper 2 Paper 2||Wednesday 12th June 2024||Morning|
Secure Shopping at Pass My GCSE
All payment details you send us are shielded via SSL encryption.
Ways to Pay
We accept all major credit / debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay & Google Pay.
Helping you buy
Having trouble? Call our customer support team:
020 3633 2975
Need it quicker?
Place your order before 2pm and select Next Working Day delivery at checkout.